As global concern about the current COVID-19 outbreak grows, creating an ever-changing and uncertain situation for us all; our priority remains to protect our team within the business as best we can, whilst continuing to maintain our services to clients.
We are regularly reviewing our operating plans to ensure that our clients continue to receive the high level of service that they have come to expect from us, and to also safeguard the welfare of our staff.
- Face to face and external meetings over the coming weeks will be minimal.
- Our offices remain operational. Our aim is to be on hand to help and support you as this crisis continues.
- We are implementing ‘minimal contact and social distancing’ measures wherever possible.
- Drivers are assigned to a permanent vehicle wherever possible.
- We continue to have a daily cleaning schedule in place and hand sanitiser available to all staff.
- We are communicating NHS and government advice across the business to all staff.
- In the unfortunate situation of remote working, our Traffic Managers have work mobile phones to be able to continue to provide services as normal.
- Our traffic management system is a cloud based solution that operates completely independently of operator location, so we can continue to process orders and track deliveries.
We are committed to continuing to operate, all the while we are able to keep both our employees and clients safe. These are difficult times for everyone and we will continue to monitor the situation as it develops and provide further updates of any significant changes to our contingency planning.
Should you have any questions or require any further information, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 130 5050.